About the daily maintenance of elevator frequency converter: now the elevator is controlled by frequency converter. When the frequency converter breaks down, it will bring inconvenience to many people and break down the management personnel. If the frequency converter is maintained at ordinary times, the failure rate of frequency converter can be greatly reduced. After the maintenance of a large number of elevator frequency converter, we summarize several problems that should be paid attention to at ordinary times:
1. The temperature of the elevator electrical room should not be too high, otherwise, the inverter components are easy to age, equipped with air conditioning, and the effect is quite good!
2. Prevent the rain from getting wet. Usually, when the typhoon blows, the windows and doors are damaged by the wind, which causes the inverter to get rain.
3. Lightning protection, which is related to the lightning protection facilities of the whole building or the whole community. Generally, the frequency converter hit by lightning is seriously damaged.
4. The cooling fan of the frequency converter shall be cleaned regularly, and it shall be replaced if it is found to be noisy or not running.
5. The abnormal noise of elevator motor is usually caused by the problem of frequency converter. If the three-phase current of the motor is unbalanced, it needs to be repaired. If the frequency converter fails, the damage may be serious.
6. If you don't have maintenance experience, don't repair by yourself. Ask professional maintenance personnel to repair. If you do it yourself, you will make the inverter worse.