With the development of China's modernization, elevators are widely used in business office buildings, high-rise residential areas and other places where people enter and leave daily, and become an indispensable tool for people to enter and exit these high-rise buildings. The IC card elevator control system has gradually become one of the weak current systems in intelligent buildings. Here are some functions and technical implementation of intelligent elevator access control.
1. Swipe the card to the designated floor. At the time of issuance of the card, authorize the right of access to the floor of the card holder.
When in use, when the user enters the elevator and swipes the card on the card reader, the access control board judges whether the card is valid and the authority to reach the floor. The signal is converted to the start of the relay by the output conversion board, then the corresponding floor button is automatically pressed, and the elevator can go to the designated floor. At this time, the card-free user button is invalid, restricting illegal elevator ride.
2. Open the button permission after swiping the card, and manually push the button to the floor you want to go to. When the card is not swiped, the other floor buttons are locked except for the public floor buttons (e.g. 1st floor, 1st floor, etc.). After swiping the card, the elevator door guard opens the button of the authorized floor, that is, the relay button corresponding to the authorized floor button is valid. When the user presses the button of the authorized corresponding floor, the elevator starts to run. Unauthorized floor buttons are invalid.
3、互 访功能。在卡片发行时除授权用户所在楼层外还可以授权互访的楼层，比如16楼的用户除授权开通16楼外，还可以申请开通12、13、15楼。当直接在电梯 中刷卡时，电梯则直接将用户带到16楼，若用户想访问在13楼的朋友，则先按下电梯中的互访按钮，此时电梯转换到开通权限不自动按键状态，然后刷卡，电梯 开通12、13、16楼的按钮，用户按下13楼，电梯则可以带用户到达13楼。
3. Mutual visit function. When issuing cards, besides the floor where the authorized users are located, they can also authorize the exchange of visits. For example, the users on the 16th floor can also apply for the opening of the 12th, 13th and 15th floors in addition to authorizing the opening of the 16th floor. When swiping the card directly in the elevator, the elevator will directly take the user to the 16th floor. If the user wants to visit the friends on the 13th floor, he first presses the mutual access button in the elevator. At this time, the elevator will switch to the state where the opening authority is not automatically pressed. Then he swipes the card. The elevator will open the buttons on the 12th, 13th and 16th floors. When the user presses the button on the 13th floor, the elevator can take it with him Users arrive at the 13th floor.
4. Temporary visitor function. Temporary cards can be issued to temporary visitors. When issuing the temporary card, it can authorize the valid time period, valid floor, valid elevator and the number of valid card swipes, which are valid within the scope of authorization. These information are loaded into the main control board through the management computer. When temporary visitors leave, they can return the card and cancel the right of the temporary card.
5. Security card management. For one-time visitors or some visitors, security can swipe their cards and open the elevator floor for them. Security card rights can also be authorized by administrators.
6. The situation of one ladder and two doors. Access control hardware reserves the interface of two card readers. In some elevators with double-sided doors, card readers can be installed at both ends, which is more convenient to use.
1. Interactive function. When the visitor calls the household through the main machine of the intercom door, the household confirms that the door is opened by the household from the indoor intercom extension, and connected with the intercom system through the input conversion board of the entrance guard. That is, when the intercom system opens the door, the elevator is called to the first floor, and the floor number of the household being called is provided to the main control board, which controls the building. The floor button is valid. When visitors enter the elevator, they press the corresponding floor button. The elevator only reaches the floor.
2. Call ladder control function. Install a call controller next to the buttons of the elevator's upper and lower call ladder. Only when the card is swiped validly, the call ladder can be pushed. No card or invalid card can be switched, and the buttons are not reflected, so as to prevent illegal users from calling the elevator.